The Warmest First Impression
Starts at Summit
Leading Thermal Performance on an Aluminum Entrance System
A robust entrance system designed with zero bridging that allows your system to perform optimally, without sacrificing energy performance.
Durable, Robust and Adaptable, Everything You Need to Reach the Summit
Reliable and enduring, the Summit 200 offers owners the opportunity to customize size, finishes and hardware, while maintaining strength and durability, to create the first impression to match your project’s aspirations.
Thermally Broken, Never Bridged
A fully pressure equalized design that incorporates a 12mm polyamide thermal break and extruded EPDM gaskets with a range of additional high-performance weather seals.
Highly Customizable Size, Infill and Finishes
Complete door, frame and hardware systems available in three stiles: narrow, medium and wide with optional mid-rail and hardware and finishes to complement any high-profile, retrofit or commercial entrance.
2″ (51mm) slim line profile allows Summit 200 to maximize glazing opportunities. Allowing businesses further opportunity to showcase their brand, through larger insulated glass units for increased interior / exterior views.
Summit 200’s 10″ (254mm) bottom rail is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act to allow equal opportunity for easy entry and egress for all.
Contemporary Engineering for a Welcome Aesthetic
Provide the warm welcome that you want. The Summit 200 thermal entrance system provides ample opportunities for customization in size, finish, and hardware.
- 2″ (51mm) profile comprised of 6063 alloy; T6 or T5 temper aluminum extrusions
- Stick-built or screw-spline design for simplified assembly and field installation
- 12 mm polyamide never-bridged thermal break and EPDM rubber gaskets
- Variable height up to 10′ (3048mm), widths range from 3′ (914mm) to 4′ (1219mm)
- Dual moment welded corners utilizing a unique thermally broken connector design
- Single or double acting
- Butt hinge or continuous gear hinge options
- 10 glazing infill options from 15/32″ to 1 1/8″
- Mid-rail options available 4″ (102mm) and 8″ (203mm) tall
- Pile and bulb weather strip seal options
- MS locks or panic hardware
- Standard or custom push / pull options
- Surface mounted or concealed closers
- Aluminum or stainless steel hardware
|Type of Stile||Description||Type of Use|
|Narrow Stile||2 1/4″ [54mm] vertical style, 2 1/4″ [54mm] top and 3 7/8″ [98mm] bottom rail||Moderate Use: common applications include small business, storefronts, and apartment complexes|
|Medium Stile||3 1/2″ [89mm] vertical stile, 3 7/8″ [98mm] top and 5″ [127mm] bottom rail||Intense use: common applications include schools, hospitals and institutions|
|Wide Stile||5″ [127mm] vertical stile, 5″ [127mm] top and 7 1/2″ [190mm] bottom rail||Monumental or high traffic: Museums and Art Galleries, banks, and luxury hotels and/or brands|
Performance Test Standards
|Condensation Resistance and Thermal Modeling||NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 500|
|Voluntary Test Method for Thermal Transmittance and Condensation of Windows, Doors and Glazed Wall Sections||AAMA 1503-09|
|Physical Thermal Performance Test to Verify and Support NFRC Certification||NFRC 102-2014|
|All Testing for Summit in Accordance with:||AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-11 CSA A440S1-17|
1.Please consult your Apex representative for more information on oversize doors.
- High quality anodized finishes in six standard color options
- Industry leading liquid coatings available in a wide variety of standard colors
- Custom color match available for liquid coating finishes
- Full single color or split-finish coatings available
- All finishes meet AAMA 2604 or 2605 standards