Do More Than Ask for Attention,
Captivate with Meridian
Exceptional Performance Attracts Exceptional Attention
Combine performance, value, and ease of installation with a storefront system that will please the most discerning building owner, architect, and glazier. Standard slim-line 2″ (51mm) x 4.5″ (114mm) thermally broken flush-glazed storefront system for exceptional performance, strength and longevity for your next low to mid-rise commercial building project.
Energy Performance That Gets Noticed
A thermal break that offers full frame separation to achieve unsurpassed thermal performance on an aluminum storefront system.
Ease of Installation
Designed using sill tray and head deflectors to assist easy on-site installation. Screw-spline and shear block assembly to assist with simplified storefront fabrication.
Thermal Performance and Condensation Resistance
A drainage principle design that incorporates polyamide thermal breaks and EPDM rubber gaskets allows the Meridian 450 to surpass all water and air infiltration standards.
Multi-purpose sleeves offer superior structural support and assists reinforcement to provide the opportunity for larger glazing units and unsurpassed views with a 2″ (51mm) mullion profile. Extruded aluminum reinforcing profiles are also available.
Each component was rigorously tested to achieve maximum thermal performance, strength, durability and longevity. Even our fasteners were chosen to provide additional longevity to your storefront system.
Frame Your Business with Meridian’s Many Alluring Qualities
All the features you need to captivate an audience on your next storefront project.
Keep your business at the peak of perception. Meridian’s sleek 2″ (51mm) profile subtly entices by allowing better inward views to products and services. Multi-purpose sleeves allow for larger glazing units and expansive product showcases. Web designed for easy transom to mullion connection, single line from top to bottom. Make a statement with a bold paint finish or go understated and elegant with anodized. Split-finishes are also available.
- Stick-built or screw-spline design for simplified assembly and field installation
- Drainage principle design that incorporates 17 mm polyamide thermal break and EPDM rubber gaskets
- Multi-purpose sleeves offer superior structural support and reinforcement
- Accommodates single 1/4″ (6mm) or double 1″ (25mm) glazed units
- 2″ (51mm) profile comprised of 6063 alloy; T6 or T5 temper aluminum extrusions
- Allows for corner applications
- Extruded EPDM gaskets
Performance Test Standards
|Air Infiltration||ASTM E283|
|Air Exfiltration||ASTM E283|
|Static Water Penetration||ASTM E331|
|Static Air Pressure Difference||ASTM E330|
|Dynamic Pressure||AAMA 501.1|
|Static Testing, Interstory Drift||AAMA 501.4|
|Dynamic Test, Seismic Drift||AAMA 501.6|
|Static Test, Vertical Inter-Story Movements||AAMA 501.7|
|Thermal Cycling of Exterior Walls||AAMA 501.5|
|Condensation Resistance and Thermal Modeling||NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 300, NFRC 500|
|All testing for Meridian in Accordance with:||AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-11 CSA A440S1-17|
- High quality anodized finishes in six standard color options
- Industry leading liquid coatings available in a wide variety of standard colors
- Custom color match available for liquid coating finishes
- Full single color or split-finish coatings available
- All finishes meet AAMA 2604 or 2605 standards