Delivering strength, value, and reliability in a 1.75-inch standard entrance door.
Crest 175 Narrow Stile Door offers a value solution for light-to-medium use in commercial and retail applications.
- Narrow Stile door – 2 ¼” (57mm) vertical stile, 2 ¼” (57mm) top and 3 7/8” (98mm) bottom rail.
Crest 175 Medium Stile Door can accommodate aggressive use conditions such as institutions, schools and recreation facilities.
- Medium Stile door – 3 ½” (89mm) vertical stile, 3 7/8” (98mm) top and a 5” (127mm) bottom rail.
Crest 175 Wide Stile Door creates a bold and hearty look most suitable for epic building designs where there is a potential for perpetual traffic.
- Wide Stile door – 5” (127mm) vertical stile, 5” (127mm) top and a 7 ½” (191 mm) bottom rail.
- All vertical stiles are available in radius or bevel designs
- Mid rail options available
- Doors are 1 ¾” (44.5mm) deep
- Dual moment welded corners
- Single or double acting
- Six glazing infill options ranging from ¼“ (6mm) to 1” (25mm)
- Butt hinges, continuous gear hinges, offset and intermediate pivot options
- MS locks or Panic hardware
- Surface mounted or concealed closers
- Standard or Custom push/pull handle options.
- Industry leading Apex anodized finishes in 8 choices
- Meridian 450 thermally broken storefront
- Keystone 500 series 2” curtainwall
- Pinnacle 600 series 2.5” curtainwall
- Zero sight line curtainwall door adapter available
- Adjustable astragal with pile weathering and dual polymeric fins option available.
- Bulb and pile weatherstrip options for doors and frames.
- PPG and Valspar brand liquid and powder applied finishes available in 2604 and 2605 standards
- ADA compliant 10” (254mm) bottom rail available
- Custom and project specific requirements can be accommodated.