Brute and Beautiful; Not Just a Work Horse,
a Well-Crested Stallion
Define Your Business with Enduring Strength at its Entrance
The reliable connection and enduring intelligent design of the Crest 175 entrance system offers owners the promise of strength and durability, even in the highest flow of traffic scenarios and during the most unreliable and relentless weather.
Elegant Design for Projects that Don’t Demand Thermal Performance
Highly customizable, versatile design, and simplified components for easy installation make Crest an easy to implement entrance solution. Whether you need one door that’s the right first impression or 1,000 interior doors to create the right spaces and flow of traffic, the Crest entrance system is the well-considered option.
Complete door, frame and hardware systems available in three stiles: narrow, medium, and wide with optional mid-rail and hardware and finishes to complement any high-profile, retro-fit, or commercial entrance
Classically and elegantly designed the Crest entrance system will make a strong statement of refined strength and durability at your entrance.
The Crest 175 entrance system was designed to allow 12 different infill opportunities to ensure it was a viable and holistic entrance solution irrespective of project requirements and scope.
Crest’s 175’s 10″ bottom rail is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act to allow equal opportunity for easy entry and egress for all.
Crest’s Approach is Always Welcome
Whether for a monumental project or an entrance with only moderate use, choose a fitting aesthetic and the right approach with Crest Entrance Systems.
- Adjustable astragal with pile weathering and dual polymetric fins are available to assist with site variances during installation
- Doors are 1.75″ (44.5mm) deep
- 12 glazing infill options ranging from 1/4″ (6mm) to 1″ (25mm)
- Butt hinge, continuous gear hinge, offset and intermediate pivot options
- Various heights up to 10′ (3048mm) widths range from 3′ (914mm) to 4′ (1219mm)
- Single or double acting
- Dual moment welded design
- Mid rail options available, 1.5″ (38mm), 4″ (102mm) and 8″ (203mm) tall
- Hardware options” MS locks or panic hardware
- Standard or push/pull handle options
- Surface mounted or concealed closers
- Aluminum or stainless steel hardware
Additional Standard Features
- All vertical stiles are available in radius or bevel designs
- Bulb and pile weather strip options for doors and frames
- Custom and project specific requirements can be accommodated
|Type of Stile||Description||Type of Use|
|Narrow Stile||2 1/4″ [54mm] vertical style, 2 1/4″ [54mm] top and 3 7/8″ [98mm] bottom rail||Moderate Use: common applications include small business, storefronts, and apartment applications|
|Medium Stile||3 1/2″ [89mm] vertical stile, 3 7/8″ [98mm] top and 5″ [127mm] bottom rail||Intense use: common applications include schools, hospitals and institutions|
|Wide Stile||5″ [127mm] vertical stile, 5″ [127mm] top and 7 1/2″ [190mm] bottom rail||Monumental or high traffic: Museums and Art Galleries, banks, and luxury hotels and/or brands|
1. Please consult your Apex representative for more information on oversize doors.
- High quality anodized finishes in six standard color options
- Industry leading liquid coatings available in a wide variety of standard colors
- Custom color match available for liquid coating finishes
- Full single color or split-finish coatings available
- All finishes meet AAMA 2604 or 2605 standards